How upgrading your account works in shelf
- To upgrade to a team account you need a personal account
- You can register this personal account with your personal email or your company email, it does not matter
- When you are on your personal workspace, you can navigate to settings > workspace, there you have an option to upgrade to team
- Once you upgraded to team, you can create a new workspace - this will be your Team workspace
- On this Team workspace, you can then add a logo, description and also add co-admins
- Remember, you are the account OWNER and therefore have access to this new Team workspace
- Moreover, you can still add non - registered team members, which are basically members you can give custody over an asset to - these users can be transformed into admins without losing their custodianship. Read more on the user types at Shelf.
That’s it! You’ve upgraded to a Team account and can now enjoy the new set of features.