After configuring the name, booking period and custodian for a booking you can start adding assets. Configuring the booking period prior to adding assets is required because the system needs to know if assets will available for booking during that period. It could be that certain assets are already part of a booking during that period.
Adding assets to a booking
Clicking Add assets will open an asset manager modal that allows you to browse assets available during the specified booking period. Use the filters and search bar to quickly find the assets you would like to add.
- Click Add assets
- Select the Assets you would like to add by checking them
- Use the filters or search bar to quickly find assets
- Click Confirm to add your selection of assets to the booking
Removing assets from a booking
- Find the asset(s) you would like to remove in the index
- Click the dropdown icon and click Remove
- Alternatively, click Add assets, uncheck the asset(s) you would like to remove and Confirm